shake your groove thing




This month has been full of studying and service. In class, we began the month testing on our Neurology module. After that, we began the Psychiatry module. This module has been particularly interesting to me because I majored in Psychology in undergrad. In addition to studying for the Psychiatry module, we also have the NBME Pharmacology exam coming up soon. It has been a little difficult trying to come up with a study plan to cover everything that we’ve learned in the program. While studying, it has been refreshing to see how much of the material that I am able to recognize and recall. For service this month, a class mate and I decided to make lunches for the homeless. We did this a couple of times last semester and it’s always a great feeling to be a blessing to those who are less fortunate. They are always grateful and I am always overjoyed that I am able to make a difference in someone’s life. We passed out the lunches around the library, park and under the bridge on Claiborne Ave. 

Michaela

“Whatever you’re thinking, think bigger.”

FEBRUARY HOURS: 4.00
TOTAL HOURS: 4.00

Comments