the end of the road

Well, I have just completed my final exam for Cellular Control Mechanisms, which was my last exam for the program. Besides this blog post, I am done. It definitely feels surreal. I can hardly believe that this chapter is closing. I don't want to focus on our current situation with COVID-19, but instead just think of the positives. This program was my saving grace. I now feel fully capable of not only getting into but also succeeding in medical school. The knowledge and study strategies I've learned this past year are invaluable; as well as the friendships and mentors that I have gained. I am a firm a believer that everything happens for a reason and I am beyond grateful that I ended up in the Pharmacology program. For those who may be considering and are reading these blogs to get a "feel" for the program, my suggestion is to go for it. Apply, you will not regret it. I want to say thank you to the staff in the Pharmacology department, specifically Ms. Linda; as well as the professors. To my classmates, if you're reading this, we made it and I wish you guys the best of luck in your future endeavors.

For the last time,
Michaela

"What's meant for you will not pass you by."

Comments