no man's land

This month has been all about settling back into work mode. Between completing the final few modules before graduation and preparing for the MCAT, I have had my work cut out for me. As far as classes go, we opened the semester with and have already been tested on Endocrine and Reproductive Pharmacology. At the moment, I am preparing for the next set of exams for the Neurology module. This exam day will be the first to test our new course, Cellular Control Mechanisms. In my opinion, this course has just replaced the Molecular and Cellular Pharmacology course that we had last semester. Cellular Control Mechanisms is directed by Dr. Bunnell and, from what I have learned so far, seems to be full of interesting material. I have not volunteered yet, but I already know where I am putting my efforts this semester. As I've mentioned before, I am saddened by the prevalence of homelessness in the downtown New Orleans area. This semester, a classmate and I plan to continue to make lunches and serve them to the community. We have set aside a weekend out of each month to do our part and make a small difference in the community.

Until next month,

Michaela

"Dedication sees dreams come true." -Kobe Bryant

JANUARY HOURS: 0.0
TOTAL HOURS: 0.0

Comments